Image by Stock Xpert
Here are all the facts, experiences, techniques and media/links we have on:
To explore other gender possibilities.
Things to Try
A FUN EXPLORATION: Lessons From
Charles Genevieve Louis August Andre Timothee d'Eon de Beaumont - An
example of gender exploration
Chevalier d'Eon (1728-1810) was born a man. At the time of death,
there was an autopsy to determine gender despite the fact that he (she?) had
lived the last 25 years as a female. He lived his (her) life as both a man (and
a captain in the Dragoons) and a woman (who infiltrated Empress Elizabeth of
Russia's all female Court). Some see him as the Patron Saint of Transvestites
and others argue that he was never went through puberty. Either way, this was a
human who as comfortable in either gender. You can read more about him at the
resources below, and it's wonderful reading.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevalier_d'Eon | http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/deon.htm
With the Chevalier firmly in mind I give you this delicious list
of things you can do to show what you have learned.... Consider this a prelude
to exploring your feminine side.
- Shave only your testicles.
- Shave your ass, perineum, and sex.
- Wear Nail Polish. (Clear only counts as half.)
- Wear Women's Underthings for at least 4 hours.
- Tuck. Yourself. When ever possible- but remain tucked for a
minimum of an hour.
- Wear perfume. If you are sensitive, put it on your clothes.
- Flirt like a girl. (With eye contact and smiles instead of
- Raise the pitch of your voice for at least an hour. (If you
only do this when there is no one about to hear you, it only counts as half).
- Walk on your tippy toes (like you were wearing high heels) for
at least ten minutes.
- Do the "posture walk". Put a reasonably sized hardback on your
head, and walk across the room with it.
- Swish. Sway those hips, flash that wrist. (If you do this
only in private, it only counts as half).
- Drink Tea. PINKY OUT. Think ladylike and demure.